Wednesday 19 December 2012

LSB Launch Party

It's a week since the big event and by all counts it was a success!
Its taken me exactly seven days to catch up on sleep, hang up my needle and thread and re join the real world.

There were drinks there were mince pies, we had vintage hair & make up and fairy lights. We had some amazing 80's jumpers and over sized 70's travel bags.


Now its time to regroup and plan for the new year! Well, in January it will be. Christmastime is too exhausting to be planning new ventures; everyone has their 'out of office' on and have that end of the year glazed over look in their eyes. A bit like the cast of TOWIE.   

Lovely shoppers at the event!
Yours truly in a LSB collar

I decided to wear a vintage* Topshop dress, which I rescued from my material swag bag. It's a size 14 but fits me in a loose 1920's  flapper style way. Perfect for the occasion. I decided to wear it with the current favourite from my own collection as well, a reworked bronze cape/collar with a black chiffon frill. I've appropriated this for my Christmas wardrobe. Similar pieces are available via my Facebook page!

x

*by vintage I just mean old. Call it artistic licence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment